Looking for all night internet cafe in Barcelona.

myfoot 21:39 28 Sep 07

Bit of a long shot but u never know. So though that instead of paying for a hostel/pension I might find an all night internet joint. Leaving Barcelona for the airport about 8am so thats up around 6.30 to get to the airport bus. So going to bed around 11 or 12 and paying maybe 6 Euro an hour to sleep, thought I might get an a night on the net for about 10 Euros.

Anybody able to add to my knowledge also where better to post this question would be help full. What is most popular forum in Spain.
thaks

Forum Editor 23:46 28 Sep 07

to get a 24hour internet cafe in Barcelona. Some of them are open round the clock at weekends, but midnight is the normal closing time during the week.

You might consider the Paraiso Travellers Hostel on
Ronda de San Pablo. It costs around 29 Euros for the night, but for that you get free wireless internet access round the clock - if you have a laptop of course.

click here
may be of interest :) kind regards akanic

plenty there ^^^ fe :P kind regards akanic

Forum Editor 00:25 29 Sep 07

Yes, I know there are plenty of Internet caf├ęs there, but myfoot wants one that's open 24 hours a day, and there are not plenty of them.

In addition, lots of the places on the list in your link are hotels and airport facilities, rather than internet cafes.

didnt look into that properly did i :) thought they was free hotspots and 24 hrs kind regards akanic

click here=
apparently free but you have to be in there network area..... i think !! piggy bacing mabey so dont know the legalities
kind regards akanic

myfoot 11:00 29 Sep 07

The idea was to burn the night true in some lively internet joint.

Have a look at the following links and u will get the idea, and if your ever in Cork,Ireland, it,s a really good setup here
Opening Times:click here

Prices:click here

myfoot 11:06 29 Sep 07

This seems to be a site for future reference

click here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…