Long Lost Members

alB 22:28 23 Jan 06

As a regular here from the "China" days, you get to recognise certain members names, Taran,VoG™, woodchip etc but a lot seem to have disappeared, what has become of the likes of Bodi, Valvegrid, Mr Anderson do they no longer look in or have they got new identities...I wonder ???? ...alB

octal 22:40 23 Jan 06

I'm valvegrid, I only changed to the present octal because the "house manager" thought it was stupid.

MidgetMan 10:25 24 Jan 06

The question is who were you?. many people have changed their names for various reasons. I have been around in various guises for as long as I can remember, and remember China getting the "promotion"

wee eddie 10:28 24 Jan 06

His Windows '98 based OS "Strewth" was a work of art and I have always wondered if he bothered to strip down XP to see what he could achieve.

spuds 11:12 24 Jan 06

As the forum editor often states. New people arrive and old members leave, with sometimes name changes in between.But that's life :o)

Chegs ®™ 12:38 24 Jan 06

I'm still here,had a change of username when I forgot my password but unearthed an old printout with the details upon it so resumed being me.

Forum Editor 13:11 24 Jan 06

It's a personal matter, and some people who used to post in the past content themselves with logging in and reading now, rather than posting. As a matter of policy we don't think it's a good idea to 'chase up' people who, for reasons of their own, decide to opt out, or take a break from the forums. There are many possible reasons for their absence, and we respect their right to a bit of privacy in the matter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…