Is this login in issue ever going to be resolved

bumpkin 16:49 21 Feb 16

For how long and how many times have we been told that it is being fixed and it it never is.

HondaMan 18:45 21 Feb 16

OK. I'll be the one. What login issue?

Flak999 18:56 21 Feb 16

Yes what issues? I have zero login issues with this site!

john bunyan 19:00 21 Feb 16

No problems here with log in

morddwyd 19:27 21 Feb 16

Nor me, and I'm usually one of the first to moan!

Al94 19:34 21 Feb 16

Never had a login problem.

Govan1x 20:36 21 Feb 16

I get it on both firefox and I/E but that is because I have got my browsers set to delete cookies on shut down. Untick that and you should automatically sign in.

Matt. 22:03 21 Feb 16

Which browser are you using?

lotvic 22:26 21 Feb 16

Stop deleting your pca cookies and you'll stay logged in.

bumpkin 22:40 21 Feb 16

OK, maybe I have not explained very well so will try again. Until about a week ago I would stay logged in all the time (weeks) unless I chose to log out, now I have to log in every time I want to post. I have not deleted any cookies and this problem has been acknowledged in past when others have reported it and were told that PCA were aware of the issue and it was being dealt with. The same thing that I was told on another recent thread.

wee eddie 23:55 21 Feb 16

Seems that you are possibly alone. No one else has a continuing problem.

Therefore it is likely that the problem in on your PC. The current suggestion is to check your Cookies Settings. Something in that area seems most likely

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…