Log-in names

rezeeg 16:42 11 Jul 06

Some forum names are obviously initials or abbreviations of a persons name, but it would be interesting to know how you all arrived at your names.

I, for example, am not too bright, in fact a bit of a backward bloke ;-(

Totally-braindead 17:00 11 Jul 06

I thought mine was a bit funny, initially it was, to me at least, but I think its pretty lame now and can't be bothered to change it.

wolfie3000 17:01 11 Jul 06

I think this subject has been covered before but my name was chosen because iv been called wolfie ever since i was 18 and had a tattoo of a wolf on my arm.

SG Atlantis® 17:39 11 Jul 06

Used to use my initials but now I use the name of a sci-fi tv show that I am obsessed with.

Arthur Scrimshaw 17:58 11 Jul 06

why I chose mine - just liked the sound of the word!

rdave13 18:01 11 Jul 06

I chose mine as I have a lack of imagination.

anskyber 18:03 11 Jul 06

The name on my house. It means "The Barn" in Cornish, my house is brand new!!

€dstowe 18:45 11 Jul 06

The €d is a stylised ED standing for Eric David. The Stowe is my partner's surname with an added "e" because I was locked out of PCA once and re-registered my name with the extra letter on just to allow it to let me in.

I've been "Ed" for a very long time which can be confusing as my brother's name is Edward.

rezeeg 18:47 11 Jul 06

Arthur Scrimshaw were you a Norman Wisdom fan?

anskyber do you speak any other Cornish?

ade.h 18:49 11 Jul 06

Mine's fairly obvious, I hope! Abbreviated first name, plus last initial.

rezeeg 18:49 11 Jul 06

fourm member nice one lol.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…