Lloyds £1000 golden eggs.

pj123 19:31 08 Apr 06

Anyone found one yet. Lloyds online banking.
Log on daily, if you find a golden egg Lloyds will credit your account with £1000.

I haven't found one yet.

Caine 20:16 08 Apr 06

Nor have I

hzhzhz 20:19 08 Apr 06

Nor me :-(

kinger 20:47 08 Apr 06

I'm wondering if they are on the first page you come to on logging in or whether they hide them deep into the finance offers and ads pages.

€dstowe 22:09 08 Apr 06

Lloyds should stick to banking and not carry out silly advertising gimmicks more suited to Cadbury's.

De Marcus™ 22:22 08 Apr 06

Lloyd's should do whatever it takes to get more people banking online, this line of marketing is genius in my opinion and after all it prompted a response from a few forum members which considering the outlay (can't be that much can it?) should prove a worthwhile endeavour.

DrScott 01:31 09 Apr 06

No egg for me either :(

€dstowe 06:52 09 Apr 06

This gimmick is getting people to look for "golden eggs" on a website, not encouraging online (or any other) banking.

Yes, it has prompted a response from a few forum members and probably a lot of others as well but I wonder how many will be also prompted to do their banking online from this?

spuds 11:30 09 Apr 06

Like all banking gimmicks, the end winner will always be the bank,with the revenue coming from their customers or clients.

Personally, I get my kicks out of seeing two balls ticked on the lottery card most weeks. On e day though, it could be much more :o)

Sir Radfordin 21:55 09 Apr 06

I'd be much happier to see Lloyds spend £1000 making sure the money I've entrusted to them is safe when I bank online than giving it away to people who have nothing better to do than check their bank statement every second of their waking day.

...not that I'd complain if I saw one of the eggs, just off to check now ;)

pj123 17:25 11 Apr 06

Sir Radfordin, they have 100 eggs hidden worth £1000 each so that's 100,000 not 1000 to use elsewhere.

It is only available to those who have an online account so it isn't a tout.

spuds, I run a Lottery syndicate and we use a perm "any 6 from 8" if we get 3 numbers correct (which we do quite regularly) our minimum payout is 10 tickets at £10 each = £100.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…