A little light relief that

TOPCAT® 14:13 24 Aug 04

does mention computer chips and computers in a broader sense. The question is, do you agree with the writer's sentiments? :o) TC.

click here

sidecar sid 15:32 24 Aug 04

A rant that would do Gandalph proud
:-)))

carolineann 15:39 24 Aug 04

Yes, completly.

carolineann 15:43 24 Aug 04

only two words and I get one of them wrong.

must use a spell checker.

oresome 16:36 24 Aug 04

The crunch comes when the car is a few years old and you get told by the garage that to fix the gizzmo will cost more than the cars worth.

Al94 18:40 24 Aug 04

Personally, I find that a ballhitch is a very effective reversing sensor!!

Dorsai 18:43 24 Aug 04

Yes i agree.

I promised myself several years ago that my next car would be older than me, not younger.

No un-needed electric gizmos to go wrong, take a computer genuis to diagnose, and a fortune to fix.

So untill that day arrives, and i have a garage to park it in, i have a bike. And no electric gadgets at all, unless you count the lights.

And i get to work faster on the bike than i would in a car, and have no problem parking when i get there.

Mister Splendid©®™! 19:27 24 Aug 04

Maybe I am odd, but I like my car's hydropnuematic self leveling suspension, climate control, air conditioning, remote locking, electric windows, good stereo and electric windows, oh and electronically controlled fuel injection. And mine is not even a new car.

Mister Splendid©®™! 19:30 24 Aug 04

Electric windows twice? Yes, on both sides!!

sgtdibble 20:43 24 Aug 04

Mister Spledid would that be a Citroen? ;-)

sgtdibble 20:45 24 Aug 04

That should be Splendid my spell checker is out of order LOL

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…