A little Christmas message.

Forum Editor 11:47 21 Dec 10

Lots of you will head off to stay with loved ones for the festive celebrations soon, so perhaps now is a good time for all of us at PCA to wish all of you a very merry Christmas, and a happy and peaceful New Year.

It amazes me to think that we're about to celebrate ten years of online forum life, and as always we want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for making our forum one of the most successful and friendly online forums in the business. We know that we wouldn't be here without your continued and enthusiastic support.

On a personal note I want to say how much I appreciate your unending help and cooperation. It's not always possible to respond to the many messages of encouragement that arrive via email, so here's a big thank you to all those who have written to me over the past year.

Finally, let me thank the small band of you who regularly send me notifications of spam posts. I can't reply to each message, but you know who you are, and your help is much appreciated.

Have a great Christmas.

morddwyd 11:58 21 Dec 10

May I be the first to reciprocate.

Chris the Ancient 12:13 21 Dec 10

And I hope that Christmas is good for you and your family as well. Enjoy.

Here's hoping that the silver mouse doesn't need unwrapping.

10 years? Already? I've not been here for quite all of them; but I still manage to pop in two or three times a day.

Quickbeam 12:24 21 Dec 10

Merry crimble FE and I can confirm I'll be back to contribute/annoy (delete as the mood takes you) in the coming year...

VoG II 12:25 21 Dec 10

A merry Christmas to FE, the back-room boys at PCA and all posters and lurkers.

al's left peg 12:42 21 Dec 10

Happy Xmas FE and to everybody else on this fine forum.

john bunyan 12:42 21 Dec 10

A very Merry Christnas to you, your family and all at PCA, and a prosperous New Year. The forum is much appreciated by all of us.

Bingalau 13:05 21 Dec 10

and all the forumites....

Macscouse 13:52 21 Dec 10

The Long-Haired One and myself wish you and yours a Merry Christmas, and hopefully, a peaceful Speakers' Corner over the next few days.

morddwyd 13:55 21 Dec 10

But not too peaceful!

Take all the fun out of it!

ukpostcode 14:19 21 Dec 10

Hope everyones festive season goes well.
And that santa brings you what you want;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…