Little Britain Similarity

ulrich 21:06 13 Jan 08

I am sorry but at 60 I do find Little Britain quite amusing, and a certain member of the British Cabinet reminded me of one of this programmes characters, I did laugh when he walked out of his house with his bit of paper.

Clapton is God 21:12 13 Jan 08

So, do we have to guess or are you going to tell us?

laurie53 22:36 13 Jan 08

I know the cabinet member but not the character!

DANZIG 23:39 13 Jan 08

Sebastian??

ulrich 17:46 14 Jan 08

Character in Little Britain I don't know his name.

Clapton is God 19:22 14 Jan 08

That narrows it down, then.

ulrich 22:17 14 Jan 08

Clapton is god but if you don't watch Little Britain then you won't know there is usually only one MP who explains his mistake. I realise in real life at the moment anyway a lot of MPs are making excuses for failing to do there jobs.
Sorry to make this so difficult, I realise a lot of members might not watch this as it is not a soap or reality show.

laurie53 09:01 15 Jan 08

Are you suggesting that many of us only watch soap or reality shows?

Or that those that do do not find Little Britain amusing?

If so I find your comment offensive.

The reason I don't watch Little Britain is simply that I don't find it entertaining.

I don't find Big Brother, Eastenders or dance programmes entertaining either.

That just makes me different, nothing more, nothing less.

laurie53 20:00 15 Jan 08

And where the hell did all that double line spacing come from?

ulrich 20:38 15 Jan 08

Sorry laurie53 if you found my comments offensive, I didn't realise saying someone who watched Eastenders was an offensive comment, but it is true a majority of people do watch these programmes otherwise they wouldn't be on.

Clapton is God 21:00 15 Jan 08

But I do watch Little Britain and still haven't a clue who/what you're talking about.

Wouldn't it have been better if you'd come armed with all the facts before making your initial post?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…