A little bit of good news

Forum Editor 19:23 PM 11 Jul 11

is that as of now you can start threads and post responses in the new forum version from your mobile.

Aitchbee 19:59 PM 11 Jul 11

I'll have to get a smart phone right away. (sarcasm is involved)

chub_tor 20:01 PM 11 Jul 11

And I'll have to buy a mobile phone!

Aitchbee 20:03 PM 11 Jul 11

I am not a mobile phone internet user but it will be helpful for anybody who is. I shoot from the hip with no malice.

Chegs ®™ 20:55 PM 11 Jul 11

I have been posting the occasional response from my phone for the last week or so,but this news will certainly raise a smile.

Devil Fish 21:00 PM 11 Jul 11

Like it having a play with it now

Nontek 21:11 PM 11 Jul 11

Great for those that like to use it, as is the ability now to easily post links.

Now, how about being able to contact other members by email, as per the old 'Yellow Envelope' system??

But keep up the good work, the team is gradually getting there!

Crosstrainer2 01:28 AM 12 Jul 11

Thanks Peter, this will be useful!

gengiscant 09:39 AM 12 Jul 11

If it works as well as the much improved website, I don't think I'll bother.

johndrew 09:59 AM 12 Jul 11

Hmm. Being a bit cynical; is this the total purpose of changing everything to force us all to use mobiles rather than desktops and laptops??

simonjary 10:40 AM 12 Jul 11

This isn't some scheme to make everyone use mobile devices!

It's an extra, much-requested function so that members can use PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone to read and post to the forum - and the rest of the PC Advisor site, of course.

Simon, Publisher

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016