List of Some Critics of 9/11 Commission Report

zimzala 13:05 23 Jan 07

I think this link got overlooked with all the bickering that has gone on in the other thread, so I am posting it up again

click here

..this has 9/11 relatives of people who died that day also asking for answers to their unanswerd questions...

click here

on this site there is alot of Goverment officials and ex goverment ministers criticing the 9/11 Commission Report, are they also conspiracy theriosts?? Including Micheal Meacher and Tony Benn

Arthur Scrimshaw 15:53 23 Jan 07

some are obvious, some not. I feel that most people who subscribe to this nonsense need a bit more going on in their lives.

Kate B 15:53 23 Jan 07

One of the skills of researching and processing the mass of information out there is learning to distinguish between credible sources and sources that are not credible. Just because it's online doesn't mean it's true.

Mr Mistoffelees 16:04 23 Jan 07

Isn't it time we moved on from this Zimzala? However much you try you are not going to convinced any of us to believe these half baked conspiracy theories. You need to be able to understand which sources are credible and which should to be taken with the FE's bucketful of salt. Much as Kate B says above.

namtas 16:04 23 Jan 07

Kate B, very true, of course not, does anyone believe this? But then it becomes difficult and what then, what can we truly rely on, we know that newspapers are not always reliable, some more than others, TV have their feeds but also this may be slanted. Very difficult at times to be totally sure of what is fact and what is conjecture

Kate B 16:06 23 Jan 07

Well, I dunno about anyone else, but I tend to rely on the BBC and other news outlets and not imanutterconspiracytheory.com and aliensbroughtdownthetwintowers.com

leo49 16:07 23 Jan 07

YAWN

zimzala 16:07 23 Jan 07

Forum Member said.... "You seem to be saying 'Do you believe there was a conspiracy about 9/11 and there is a correct answer?' Well, sorry I don't believe there was a conspiracy and it won't matter how many times you post a link to some dumb video."

Dumb video?? I don't think the wifes (of the men who died that day) who took part in the video would be very thankful for your cold comment.. and once again no debate!!!

I think people should stop letting other people decide for them what the truth is and research the event and come to there own conclusions.

Kate B 16:09 23 Jan 07

zimzala, I think as Mr M suggests, it's time to let it go. Two threads on the subject is one too many. May I suggest a nice long walk in the fresh air?

Mr Mistoffelees 16:14 23 Jan 07
  zimzala 16:20 23 Jan 07

There would have been no need to do another thread if the other one I put up hadn't been taken over by personal attacks..

Some people keep saying conspiracy theory, I say just more info, but not from the mainstream media.. the links I put up at the top show victims wifes just wanting to know the truth and the other link is just showing that it isn't only ordinary citizens that think the official story isn't quite right.

KateB....If you are not interested in this subject why keep adding to it,, you haven't come back with anything to contribute really to the debate, just told me to go for a walk..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009