Linksys customer service

Roo247 14:40 28 Apr 06

Hi all, not sure if this is in the right forum or not, but i just wanted to tell you about the experience i had with Linksys customer services, and their live chat helpline.

When it comes to computers i have very little knowledge of what this program does, what this file means etc etc, i just turn on my laptop and hope it does exactly what it says on the packet. So, there i am, waiting for my laptop to connect to the Linksys wireless router.....and i'm waiting, and i'm waiting.......and it wont connect. Its not even listed on the networks available. So, what do i do? I know i'll have a go at setting it up again........still nothing! Ok, time to plug the cable in and get back on line and see if theres any tips on here that will point me in the right direction. After a search and a little read of a few threads i see that someone had managed to get sorted with the help of the Linsys live chat facility, so i log on to the site, find what i am looking for, and with the help of two very very very patient people on the other end of the line, manage to find the problem, sort it out and set it up properly. All in all this took about 30 minutes to do, they went through different tests with me and found out what i had done wrong, and now its all sorted out, simple. I work in an industry where one person will tell 10 people about a bad experience, but one person will maybe tell one or two people about a good experience, so well done Linksys and thank you, hope more than two people read this!

rmcqua 15:15 28 Apr 06

This is great to hear and perhaps is an indicator as to why they are such a successful company.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…