Lincoln Christmas Market Cancelled.

Big L 266 15:03 01 Dec 10

Hello.

I've just heard on BBC Radio Lincolnshire (15.01hrs on Weds 1st Dec) that the weather has forced the cancellation of this finest of markets in Lincoln.

Big L 266

mr simon 16:12 01 Dec 10

Its my first year living in Lincoln and I was looking forward to this :|

interzone55 16:15 01 Dec 10

There'd be rioting on the streets if Manchester's Christmas Market was closed and no-one was able to get their annual dose of Gl├╝hwein...

tullie 16:30 01 Dec 10

No good if you live in Lincoln i suppose it is of local interest.

Uboat 17:09 01 Dec 10

In a few weeks im moving to Grantham, i was hoping to goto the market..Damn...thankx for letting me know Big L
UB

morddwyd 21:08 01 Dec 10

Not cancelled, just postponed - for a year!

Big L 266 21:14 01 Dec 10

Hello.

morddwyd....Indeed true! It doesn't bode well for many other markets within my adopted county of Lincolnshire sadly with this horrendous weather.

Big L 266

Quickbeam 07:41 02 Dec 10

The FE did it because too many were talking about it in October.

hssutton 10:53 02 Dec 10

Many thanks FE.
Due to the weather problems, we cannot get to Lincoln to do our Christmas shopping and we live just just a few miles away (oposite end of the Wolds). Mind you the christmas market is not on our list of things to do. One experience many years ago was enough for my wife to say never again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…