Lily Munster dies in LA at 84

Belatucadrus 21:11 10 Jan 07

People of a certain vintage may be interested to note the passing of Lily Munster click here Yvonne De Carlo who played the infeasibly good looking wife of Fred Gwynnes gormless yet affable Herman Munster has passed away.

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:20 10 Jan 07

I have a complete set of Munster videos. ;-))

G

Belatucadrus 21:28 10 Jan 07

Why am I not surprised ?

lisa02 23:33 10 Jan 07

"People of a certain vintage"

At 23 I'm not vintage! I loved that show and still do. I was brought up watching classic tv shows and I still love watching them all now.

A sad loss indeed and just as there is a new Munsters movie announced it's meant to be in production now. I'm betting it'll be crap compared to the original show.

Belatucadrus 23:38 10 Jan 07

Considering it's supposed to have the Wayans Bros in it I think that's guaranteed.

HondaMan 10:04 11 Jan 07

See here click here

g0nvs 19:58 11 Jan 07

Always thought she looked like my missus.

PurplePenny 20:49 11 Jan 07

Then you are one very lucky guy :-)

Ho-Lin-Sok 21:25 11 Jan 07

Fantastic Hot Rod in the original series
Yvonne de Carlo was a real looker in her younger days, made a lot of films.

Bingalau 09:11 12 Jan 07

Yvonne de Carlo was a favourite of mine in the good old days. She was gorgeous. I never ever saw any of these Munster things and didn't even know there was such a series on the TV. Maybe it will come round again and I will be able to see how she shaped up in later days? ..Bingalau..

Belatucadrus 10:24 12 Jan 07

The series is an old black and white one from the sixties, so Yvonne was only in her early forties when it was filmed and despite the comedy make-up looked very good. If you want to see her "in later days" it's not going to be much help I'm afraid.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017