Lets share the misery

Legolas 08:55 21 Mar 08

Anyone else at work this Good Friday I am so I just wanted to share the misery.

Bright side off Monday

Brumas 09:13 21 Mar 08

I suspect thousands of the Clergy are, so you are not alone :o))

donki 09:48 21 Mar 08

I'm off!!! A lil hungover but not in work :), have a good day in work guys.

Bingalau 10:47 21 Mar 08

I used to work every Good Friday and all the other bank holidays too when I ran a pub.. There are lots of people working in all kinds of industries to keep the average person happy. Who keeps the electric lights on 24/7. Who works in hospitals and shops etc.? What about the emergency services such as police, fire bobbies, the AA and RAC? I'm glad I am retired now though, but have no intention of driving anywhere for obvious reasons. Every body not working is on the road.

WhiteTruckMan 11:32 21 Mar 08

"Every body not working is on the road."

one of the causes of friction between me and Mrs WTM is the fact that my idea of relaxing involves NOT going out for a drive somewhere:0)

WTM

STREETWORK 11:36 21 Mar 08

I'm off work today and Monday, this allows me to catch up on some work....

Bingalau 11:57 21 Mar 08

WTM. I am just off to the local shops for my bread and milk and that is me in for the day too. Mind you Mrs Bingalau agrees that we are better off just relaxing for the day. If the weather was a bit better we could maybe do a bit of gardening so I am glad it is 'orrible at the moment. Sorry for all the people stuck in holiday traffic jams though.. lus = laughs up sleeve.

Hey! maybe Brumas will stick one of his postcards on nice and early to give us something to do. Then he can put his regular one on at nine p.m.

jack 12:10 21 Mar 08

J1B M25 as we do and half a km from BlueWater in the other direction.
The thought of getting the car out ANY bank holiday is put firmly on the back burner.
Being retired means we can go play any day.

oresome 12:43 21 Mar 08

Work??????????? What's that?????????

Oresome........happily retired and not yet sixty.

Legolas 13:22 21 Mar 08

Great idea that will give me something to do at work ;) Joking we are very busy (keeps straight face)Lunch Break now here to 17:30...sigh.

Bingalau 13:29 21 Mar 08

Legolas. Never mind, I will double my effort at relaxing just to cover for you being unable to do so.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…