Let the Train Take the Strain

Pesala 21:36 04 Nov 08

click here

Remember this picture the next time you can't get a seat during the morning crush hour.

lotvic 21:42 04 Nov 08

I'm glad I don't have to check the tickets

octal 21:57 04 Nov 08

Boris comes up with another brilliant idea.

Forum Editor 23:03 04 Nov 08

that the picture was ever so slightly posed for the camera?

Stuartli 23:42 04 Nov 08

The Mail carried the picture yesterday.

Bingalau 00:10 05 Nov 08

Which way is it going?

Quickbeam 00:13 05 Nov 08

Let's export our most over zealous H&S people... they'll have a field day there.

Condom 00:30 05 Nov 08

Ahhh. but what they don't tell you is that there were twice as many people on the train when it started its journry.

Monoux 06:50 05 Nov 08

a striking resemblance to the 8:30 from Brixton

oresome 09:15 05 Nov 08

"a striking resemblance to the 8:30 from Brixton"

Not quite. This lot look happy with big smiles on their faces. We wouldn't look like that even if we had a cariage to ourselves.

interzone55 09:20 05 Nov 08

I've been on a train in Pakistan with people on the roof and hanging off the sides, but it wasn't quite that full.

I also saw many brightly painted buses with people on the roof and hanging off the back, as we passed one bus on the road to Rawalpindi we passed a bus rather like this one click here, and as we over took it I noticed a gaping hole in the side, and saw a small boy sitting under the driver's legs with his feet dangling over the side. The small boy didn't seem to have a care in the world as he smoked a cigarette.
I'm sure there must be some H & S concerns there, but I just can't put my finger on them...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…