Legal and General

Kevscar1 14:38 20 Oct 08

Obviously one company who have no intention of going green.
Got my life insurance policy today. In a second envelope was my right to cancel. In the third was my Direct Debit and Payment Schedule. The fourth contained a letter asking for confirmation of start date which the Direct Debit and Payment schedule confirmed was 15th Oct.

cream. 14:43 20 Oct 08

;-)

Payment scheduled for the 15th but will take my first one on the 29th.

Got a very good deal. :-))

josie mayhem 16:04 20 Oct 08

More than is similar....

I've had my car insurance with them for several years now joined via the net...

So why do I get letter after letter suggesting that I might get a better deal if I change my car insurance to them?

It did cross my mind that prehaps my insurance might have been cancelled in someway! So rang them up to check that I was still insuranced as I believed myself to be?

To my relief I was.... No explination though to why I regualarly get these letters though... Must be a naff data base?

Kevscar1 16:41 20 Oct 08

Just going through the paperwork.
Age Next Birthday 54.5
Huh

lofty29 17:03 20 Oct 08

Sounds like they need FE in there to sort them out

Condom 17:56 21 Oct 08

My building insurance used to be with them until last year. Our house was hit by lightning just before last summers rains which made a hole in the roof and they told me I couldn't even do temporary repairs until an examiner had visited to assess the damage. It still took them 6 weeks to come despite my pleas that the rain was now poring in every day and causing terrible damage inside. Eventually all was repaired but it cost at least 4 times what it would origiannly have cost to repair. Then when renewal time came I was advised that they were no linger doing building insurance. What a blessing as I didn't even need to call to tell them I wasn't reinsuring with them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac