The Latest Poll

pj123 16:05 08 Dec 07

Why is there not an option that says: "None"

Yes, I know I don't have to vote, but without that option it could have a bearing on the outcome. How many other forum members would say "none"?

Coffee Adict 16:09 08 Dec 07

Me for one. Laptop was chrissy pressie to self last year and as I bought a new printer in July thought I'd better just stick to a couple of cheap games this time.

spuds 16:15 08 Dec 07

Like all Polls and Surveys, there is always some missing and perhaps essential informatives ;o)

anskyber 16:21 08 Dec 07

Well I would say none,

I'm happy with what I have but if the poll is designed to see which are the top items for purchase (or wishlist) then the poll is fine surely?

skidzy 18:00 08 Dec 07

Why is there not an option that says: "None"

Some would like to think that we all have a christmas wish of sorts.
Now would any of us turn down a new Desktop or Laptop or even a games console for the kids etc.

Sapins 18:05 08 Dec 07

All I want is a button to delete the pol!

Totally-braindead 18:16 08 Dec 07

Its fairly obvious that they are more interested in what technology you do want rather than what you don't want hence the answers available.

I don't wish for any of them so I don't vote, easy enough.

skidzy 18:19 08 Dec 07

Aarrgh Totally-braindead your so sweet,now i thought you would like that new pc,oh well....il just have to send it back then Lol :-))

Totally-braindead 18:25 08 Dec 07

Well I'm not being picky. I have a digital camera, not a great one but then I'm not a great photographer. I have a desktop PC, not interested in a games console, don't want a laptop as I can't upgrade it, have a mobile phone and an MP3 player and can't drive so a SATNAV isn't that much use.

Of course if someone wants to give me a high spec PC or a top of the range digital camera for free then please go ahead.

But I won't hold my breath :-)

To be honest thinking about it would prefer the cash.

Please send cash to:

Totally-braindead
C/O Hopelessly optimistic towers
Happy land

Thank you.

skidzy 18:31 08 Dec 07

On its way TB,though for some reason i doubt your receive it Lol.

laurie53 18:57 08 Dec 07

I wish there was an option for "Lessons on how to use the technology you've already got"!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant