Latest Poll

laurie53 08:24 17 Jul 07

Oh dear! After manfully struggling to keep up for all these years I've finally been been left behind by the technological revolution - I've never heard of half (actually more than half!) these things!

laurie53 09:09 17 Jul 07

What's an RSS feed?!

Managing ed 10:51 17 Jul 07

All of these products are discussed on the current PC Advisor podcast

click here

Oh yeah, what's a podcast?

Stuartli 11:28 17 Jul 07

RSS feeds are a means of keeping you up to date with the latest information from websites.

For instance see:

click here

for this website.

wee eddie 11:47 17 Jul 07

My nephew introduced me to RSS Feeds, however there were so many subjects that I was interested in that I soon became snowed under....

As to Podcasts, I'm afraid that there are so few periods in my schedule that the same happens to them as happened to the Videos, that I recorded to watch later, they sit metaphorical pile. I did try listening as a cycled into town and inadvertently ignored a friend who was walking down the High Street. No problem, you may say, but I missed out on being one of the first recipients of a very hot piece of gossip.

When I was young, I had rings on my fingers and bells on my toes, and needed music wherever I went. (because I thought I was the centre of the world) Now, there are so many interesting things going on around me that I prefer to look, listen and chat with my mates.

spuds 12:02 17 Jul 07

Is this becoming a 'must have' society, with all this modern technology. Half the gear floating around nowadays, isn't really necessary to the average person, especially if you have to spend hours in trying to find how the product works to its full potential.

I have a fairly modern (2yrs old) mobile phone, and have owned one since the days of the 'suitcase' Motorola's. Please don't ask me how to send a text, I haven't a clue. Now if you were to ask any of the teenager's or kid's in the neighbourhood!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…