laser death ray

joe95 23:31 30 Mar 05

Will the FE be firing up his death ray ready for the hoaxers on Friday?

Dan the Doctus 00:33 31 Mar 05

Yes. He will.

Forum Editor 01:53 31 Mar 05

he most certainly will.

Mr Mistoffelees 21:13 31 Mar 05

So there :-)

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 21:41 31 Mar 05

To hide in a china pot.

This ray that is being spoken of,its not the laser from your silver deleting mouse is it? :)

also forum editor - could you update us,as to why the forum is so slow and getting double posts?

Forum Editor 23:35 31 Mar 05

Because it's acting up Ben, servers do that sometimes. We'll settle it down, so don't worry.

Indigo 1 11:12 01 Apr 05

I might have been away for a couple of weeks and things in the world of computers do tend to move quickly but "Death Ray" ? " Mirrored Suit" ? "China Pot" ?

It's all over my head I'm afraid !

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 13:08 01 Apr 05

Have you not heard?

A deathray comes with every computer that has a 8.4ghz intel pentium 7?

The Forum Editor has dumped his silver deleting mouse,and it has been replaced with a GPS mouse,which has the most accuracy,so the forum editor can delete the tinyest words.

Do you remember those old TFT screens that would take up all your desk space,with that titchy 19inch screen?

and have you a apple Zmac?.Imacs are long gone

I could never go back to typing on the keyboard,i much prefer these new thinking hats where you can control the computer in your head.

Oh technology, an amazing thing! :-)

Indigo 1 13:17 01 Apr 05

Blimey !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…