Nice one Chegs.Seen my website have you ?click here

john63 02:15 04 Nov 05

Fantastic!!

Pegasus. 02:20 04 Nov 05

Chegs.

I Love It!

Will it work on a Mogi1000 as Well!

Chegs ® 02:35 04 Nov 05

Only the splitscreen versions I'm afraid. ;-)

gudgulf 10:00 04 Nov 05

Oh how I could have done with such a sophisticated trouble shooting tool during my 12 years with a Series 3 diesel.

And to you Starfox.....like the site.I'm going to have to visit it frequently.Land Rovers are just like motorbikes,once bitten it gets in your blood and you can't give them up!

I currently have a Toyota 4-Runner (more of a family 4x4) but my wife keeps muttering about "rather have a Land Rover" so I guess it's only a matter of time,lol.

PurplePenny 16:40 04 Nov 05

Chegs, that's brilliant. Our Land Rover certainly needs defragging ... from the chassis up.

gudgulf - your wife is obviously a woman of taste. We once went to a meeting of a local bikers club (vintage British bikes) and when they asked what kind of bike we rode we said "1964 Land Rover" and we were instantly honourary bikers!

Starfox 19:05 04 Nov 05

Thanks for that,why not join us,quite a few of our members don't actually own a Land Rover.

mco 19:11 04 Nov 05

Great fun! And I don't even own a landrover!

gudgulf 21:26 04 Nov 05

I might just take you up on that ;o))))

PurplePenny..........still got my bikes.A BMW K1100LT and a Triumph T150V Slippery Sam replica (which sadly is in need of restoration).

The 1975 Series 3 we owned was a basic van and was in need of a new chassis, so with one young son and another on the way it made way for a family car which soon became the Toyota.

What I can't decide is whether to go for another older maodel in addition to my 4-Runner or ditch the Toyota for a Defender.

abbott8 21:34 04 Nov 05

I, in my dim and distant youth learned to drive in a series 2 landrover and wish I had the opportunity to connect it to my pc as this would have made rectifying all those little problems (ie: press starter button, no lights on the dash and engine does not turn over - check ignition is switched on) so much easier, but the starting handle did help in all those 'road-rage' situations especialy around the back streets of Salisbury where I took my driving lessons and test, ah, the good old days.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…