Nice one Chegs.Seen my website have you ?click here

john63 02:15 04 Nov 05

Fantastic!!

Pegasus. 02:20 04 Nov 05

Chegs.

I Love It!

Will it work on a Mogi1000 as Well!

Chegs ® 02:35 04 Nov 05

Only the splitscreen versions I'm afraid. ;-)

gudgulf 10:00 04 Nov 05

Oh how I could have done with such a sophisticated trouble shooting tool during my 12 years with a Series 3 diesel.

And to you Starfox.....like the site.I'm going to have to visit it frequently.Land Rovers are just like motorbikes,once bitten it gets in your blood and you can't give them up!

I currently have a Toyota 4-Runner (more of a family 4x4) but my wife keeps muttering about "rather have a Land Rover" so I guess it's only a matter of time,lol.

PurplePenny 16:40 04 Nov 05

Chegs, that's brilliant. Our Land Rover certainly needs defragging ... from the chassis up.

gudgulf - your wife is obviously a woman of taste. We once went to a meeting of a local bikers club (vintage British bikes) and when they asked what kind of bike we rode we said "1964 Land Rover" and we were instantly honourary bikers!

Starfox 19:05 04 Nov 05

Thanks for that,why not join us,quite a few of our members don't actually own a Land Rover.

mco 19:11 04 Nov 05

Great fun! And I don't even own a landrover!

gudgulf 21:26 04 Nov 05

I might just take you up on that ;o))))

PurplePenny..........still got my bikes.A BMW K1100LT and a Triumph T150V Slippery Sam replica (which sadly is in need of restoration).

The 1975 Series 3 we owned was a basic van and was in need of a new chassis, so with one young son and another on the way it made way for a family car which soon became the Toyota.

What I can't decide is whether to go for another older maodel in addition to my 4-Runner or ditch the Toyota for a Defender.

abbott8 21:34 04 Nov 05

I, in my dim and distant youth learned to drive in a series 2 landrover and wish I had the opportunity to connect it to my pc as this would have made rectifying all those little problems (ie: press starter button, no lights on the dash and engine does not turn over - check ignition is switched on) so much easier, but the starting handle did help in all those 'road-rage' situations especialy around the back streets of Salisbury where I took my driving lessons and test, ah, the good old days.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…