Kraftwerk Do you like them?

Uboat 23:31 03 Sep 10

Hiya everyone, ive just cracked open my second tin of Guiness and im sat listening to kraftwerk this tune click here
which is there more recent material! (In fact its a remake of a older version)
i can say this group have got better as the years go on and on! i remember "The Model" click here and the influance it had back then..
Anyone struggling to remember them see any of these:
click here

Eargasm 23:52 03 Sep 10

Kraftwerk now there's a blast from the past!
The one of their's that sticks out for me is "Pocket Calculator" but not a big fan of them to be honest.

onionskin 00:26 04 Sep 10

Do you like Klaus Wunderlich?

Neither do I.

OTT_B 02:53 04 Sep 10

Ahhhh Electropop...that takes me back. But not far enough. Thanks for posting ;)

OTT_B 04:18 04 Sep 10

Wow! When was the kaleidoscope invented? (just kidding)

wiz-king 07:49 04 Sep 10

I have a few of those big, round, plastic disc's which are alleged to have Kraftwerk on them; now if only I could figure out how to work the playing thing......

morddwyd 08:28 04 Sep 10

And I thought this was going to be a discussion of the design and aesthetic values of German power stations!

DANZIG 10:23 04 Sep 10

When I was somewhat younger, I bought over a number of years, all their albums.

Not so cool then, but I still have and listen to them. The hardest one to get was 'Radioactivity'.

Clapton is God 10:32 04 Sep 10

A post by a member calling himself a German submarine about a German band?

Seems like a plot to me. ;-))

Armchair 10:41 04 Sep 10

I really like their 'Trans-Europe Express' album, and my favourite track by them is 'Europe Endless'.

Quickbeam 11:10 04 Sep 10

Maybe it's a spoiler for the 70th aniversarry Battle of Britain celbrations. What, what?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…