the koran burning day

ronalddonald 01:27 09 Sep 10

click here

Well here's a guy who wants to burn the Koran, having said that I don't blame him.

In the 1970's and 1980's when the planes were hijacked I remember seeing Muslims in other countries burning flags and the Bible's caught on camera and featured in news reports.

and claiming death to the USA, England and one or two other countries.

wiz-king 06:45 09 Sep 10

With a bit of luck he will immolate himself on the pyre.

zzzz999 06:57 09 Sep 10

Well said sir. The pastor is a moron and hopefully will over douse the area with lighter fuel.

GANDALF <|:-)> 07:44 09 Sep 10

This should shut up the half wits who keep rabbiting on incessantly about Muslim extremism. The man is a retarded oaf and deserves whatever comes to him.

G

morddwyd 07:53 09 Sep 10

Trouble is, it may not just come to him!

Forum Editor 08:12 09 Sep 10

a complete fool who seems oblivious to the possible (and almost certain) consequences of what he's doing; even that or he doesn't care.

There are no more words to say - it's a lunatic action being contemplated by someone who is not right in the head.

bri-an 08:28 09 Sep 10

This crackpot has a tiny church, with about 50 members - and he's being provided with so much publicity by the media that you'd think the book was being burned all over the world!!

It's the price we all have to pay for the internet and 24 hr news cycle. We create the rods for our own backs, I'm afraid.

interzone55 08:40 09 Sep 10

I expect an "accident" to befall him before he gets to light his pyre, there may well be a Homeland Security or NSA operative in the area when it happens...

Armchair 09:04 09 Sep 10

Get real, people. It's only a book.

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:21 09 Sep 10

'Get real, people. It's only a book'...this shows the reason why there is so much understanding...it is not a book, it is a material representation of their faith. /sigh - we have no chance in Afghanistan

G

Armchair 12:45 09 Sep 10

You're right there. Could have told you that years ago. Probably did, on here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…