Kim Wilde enjoyed her Xmas party

Al94 14 Dec 12
Answered
  Forum Editor 15 Dec 12

"inhibition is a good practice to follow."

No it's not - it isn't a crime to smile, so who cares if a camera records the event?

LastChip 16 Dec 12
Answer

I enjoyed it too. What's wrong in having a little fun?

All credit to her for having a go and putting a smile on a few faces on the train (she actually got some cheers) and to many more through youtube.

onthelimit1 17 Dec 12

Trouble is, if you do make eye contact, you often get an aggressive 'what are you looking at' - or worse!

Aitchbee 20 Dec 12

At least there will be something to talk about, at the Wilde's Family Christmas Dinner get-to-gether; ... after 30 years' of my own personal festive dinners, hosted by my relatives I steadily start to run out of topics of conversation... after an hour or so! {I'll keep Kim's joy-de-vivre spirit in mind ... which is not too difficult to do.}

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message