Just popping the Bentley down to cash converters

¿ unsure ¿ 03 Jan 13

to raise a few bob.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/9778386/What-the-rich-pawned-in-2012.html

Any one used recentlytley. I was a regular in the 50's for my older brother. His watch jewelryllry spent more time under the 3 balls than on him.

¿ unsure ¿ 03 Jan 13

The new version of spill chucker is teribull. Gone back to pasting in word.

Last line should be

Any one used them recently. I was a regular in the 50's for my older brother. His watch jewelry spent more time under the 3 balls than on him.

bumpkin 03 Jan 13

nothing wong with the spill chicker it mist bee vou

Al94 03 Jan 13
  interzone55 04 Jan 13

I regularly use Cash Converters, but only as a shopper.

I was in one last weekend and a guy was trying to sell them a mobile, no box or charger, so pretty obviously nicked. They refused to buy it and the guy got quite abusive.

It's a sad fact that some people really have no cash, but maybe if those people hadn't bought the gadgets, often from places like Brighthouse with sky high finance rates, they wouldn't then need to sell them to buy the weekly shop from Lidl.

I don't know the answer, but in the meantime I'll use them as a source of cheap DVDs and games

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message