Just to get our minds of off Swine flue

jack 17:42 30 Apr 09

How about this?
click here.
Mention was made of the alleged special 'power's Canines and Felines- and that fact that it was unlikely.
Canines do have very acute sense of smell for which they are trained for various tasks, and guide dogs and helpers are well known- but Navigating a car to a place never been travelled to?
Now come on-
Yet last night it 'seemed 'to be the case.
My daughter and I travelled last evening from Kent into South Benfleet in Essex to collect an E-bay purchase,
Molly- the hound came too.
Now she when travelling to a known destination will set up a little'Sing song' as she gets closer- she knows where is going it can be assumed.
We had only verbal instruction of how to get to our destination and no Sat Nav.
Off we went counting off the roundabouts as we went,-The seller said if we got to a certain mini roundabout we had passed the turn off.
As we travelled along - Molly started singing
Then we got to that roundabout - We stopped at next turning and phoned in,got fresh direction and duly arrived. When we took our departure we were told just go to the send of the road take a left and you are back on the A13.
This was just the spot Molly started her arrival song.
No how did she know?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:08 30 Apr 09

I use a satnav or map to find my way but a singing dog now thats' another matter, does Simon Cowell know?

lotvic 22:15 30 Apr 09

Obviously Molly was the only one that completely understood the verbal instructions you had been given ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…