Just a bit displeased

Old Shep 23:10 09 Jul 04

Dorsai posted a thread about what he could 'pick up' from the forum which I thought was very relevant. Unfortunately in his wisdom the FE got his knickers in a twist and cancelled the responses. However I have brought this issue up before click here and am still not convinced that this could not happen. I am of course open to be persuaded before I am put in the sin bin.

Forum Editor 00:03 10 Jul 04

why don't you contact me personally instead of posting sarcastic and inaccurate remarks about me getting my "knickers in a twist"?

A question was asked and I answered it - you will not 'pick up' anything from our forum. You may well do so from links published by your fellow forum members but that's a different thing altogether isn't it? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out, and I would appreciate it if you would stop and think for a moment the next time you're thinking of commenting about my wisdom, especially when it wasn't even your thread that was involved.

james55 00:04 10 Jul 04

old shep

I can see you are not happy, it seems you are not the only one tonight however try contacting FE direct rather than posting a new response without knowing the reason.

When I first started on this forum I tended to go over the top once in a while, I am older but maybe not wiser.

Jim.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…