Just ask for help

steve263000 08:08 29 Jan 05

In case there may be a few misguided souls who have not used the forums before, I would like to put a word of general thanks to the members. I have built my own web site,click here and during the build,have had more than one problem resolved by forum members. I have recently asked for help in finding a download to create picture CD's, and another one that can change music to wav files. Once again within a day help came through. Many other times I have looked for help or information, and always the forum comes through. So this is a big thanks to all who have helped.

jack 08:37 29 Jan 05

Now you have completed your task with these forums help Steve - dont go away
If you did but know it you may well have that nugget of info that one of the rest of us is looking for.

stalion 12:09 29 Jan 05

Thankyou for posting it makes all the helpers time worthwhile and I like nugget jack

locheeboy 13:47 01 Feb 05

Having blotted my copybook on my first visit by posting my help request inspeakers corner instead of helproom,I have to ask how doI delete the first message and how do I"TICK THIS THREAD"Thanking you in anticipation!

CurlyWhirly 14:53 01 Feb 05

I have to ask how do I delete the first message and how do I "TICK THIS THREAD" Thanking you in anticipation!

You CANNOT edit or delete your own threads.
To tick a thread you just scroll down to the bottom of YOUR post, and there is a box that you can tick and when this refreshes the subject is RESOLVED.
Other forum members CAN still post, but at least you won't keep getting e-mail notifications every time! LOL

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…