Jules Verne

Ancient Learner 11:50 30 Mar 08

I find this amazing. click here To think that they think they can do it, and now it looks as if they will, truly remarkable.

johndrew 12:46 30 Mar 08

Pretty good, but a long way for those on the station to go to the `supermarket` :-)

Forum Editor 13:57 30 Mar 08

especially when you remember that this thing weighs 19 tonnes. You wouldn't want that little lot hitting you hard. They're going to take it within 12 metres of the ISS platform tomorrow - I imagine there will be a degree or two of tension, both in the Space Station and in the ground control centre.

peter99co 15:41 30 Mar 08

click here I use this tool. Take your pick of satellites on offer

peter99co 21:22 31 Mar 08
  peter99co 15:42 01 Apr 08
  peter99co 21:20 03 Apr 08
  laurie53 09:36 04 Apr 08

You need a steady nerve.

I get twitchy when someone backs up to the next space in the car park!

Ancient Learner 11:27 04 Apr 08

How they managed to just sit and let it do its job I will never know.

But they did, and it was perfect apparently. We seem to advance ourselves on this kind of stuff, but, unfortunately go backwards on other things like self discipline and respect for others - or is that just we British.

peter99co 22:21 06 Apr 08

The most telling thing about the Space Truck is that ESA can build a Space Station with a this technology without anyone onboard just by linking a few together and not just in orbit here but maybe Mars in the the future.That would be amazing.

jtt 12:46 07 Apr 08

Someone was telling me that the space station is going at 6000 miles per hour. Is this true?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…