"Joker" on the forum

rodriguez 19:10 06 Dec 06

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but there was someone on here earlier who flooded the helproom with offensive posts about his genetalia. However, this only lasted about 5 minutes as FE did a good job of deleting them all and probably banning that member (who had probably only just registered just to cause problems). Anyway, if I wanted to see humour like that, I'd have typed Hale & Pace into Google. Well done FE. :-D

Forum Editor 19:17 06 Dec 06

Perhaps this is an appropriate opportunity for me to thank everyone who emailed me about this - frankly there were too many of you for me to be able to respond personally to each and every message.

I hope you'll accept this as second-best.

€dstowe 22:16 06 Dec 06

FE, I am never late in contacting you about offensive posts when I see them as you probably know.

The only thanks and acknowledgement I need is to see the posts removed.

Z1100 23:43 06 Dec 06

Hear Hear!

Hanx!
K.

Hertz Van Rentyl 10:50 07 Dec 06

I have one in my conservatory looks lovely when in full bloom, you have to be careful with them or they droop if overheated.

mymate 15:37 09 Dec 06

Hertz Van Rentyl ?????

p;3 17:39 10 Dec 06

I get the impression that , as soon as something like that happens, the mails start flying into the fe"s inbox and he knows something is wrong ; it is really quite novel the way the forum kind of watches over itself ; those who know how to behave do so and those who do not get notified to the fe rather quickly;

I missed this specific episode but had thought that one was in the offing recently

facepaint 18:35 10 Dec 06

p;3 sometimes I get the impression that certain input feeds are reflected by the old Stasi network.

Totally-braindead 18:37 10 Dec 06

Glad I missed it this time. And of course if he has a problem with his computer he has one less place to get help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…