Jacko’s ghost: My death was an accident!!!!!!!!

Chronos the 2nd 10:52 AM 15 Jun 13

Story.

This is going to make murder cases a lot easier to prove one way or the other. Organise a quick séance, chat to the murder victim, establish the accused innocence or guilt. Job done. But I do feel that the lawyers and barristers will not take kindly to this as it will certainly have an impact on their salary's.

Still what with all the compensation litigation that is seemingly rife in the UK no doubt they will still be able to feed there families.

Nontek 11:07 AM 15 Jun 13

Only in America surely!

spuds 11:10 AM 15 Jun 13

I suppose anything is possible, its just a case of being a believer?.

Wait for it :o)

spuds 11:20 AM 15 Jun 13

"Only in America surely!"

Spiritualist centres and 'Churches' have had a part in British culture for many years, and still continues to expand. no longer is it over the corner shop or in some ones back room, but now perhaps more prominent in modern society !.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:00 PM 15 Jun 13

Thought he was buried without his head?

That would make it hard for him to say anything.

:p)

Aitchbee 20:36 PM 15 Jun 13

I [certainly] would like to see [and feel] some 'Jacko' ectoplasm, as hard evidence ... and I don't mean cellular plant material ... to arrive at a logical and just decision.

Dragon_Heart 02:56 AM 16 Jun 13

Think about the start of the Thriller video !

Jackson, a Jehova's Witness at the time, insisted on a disclaimer at the beginning of the video reading: "Due to my strong personal convictions, I wish to stress that this film in no way endorses a belief in the occult."

.... however Jackson cut ties with the Jehova's Witnesses in 1987 !

If the ghost did a Moonwalk then that's him !

finerty 09:24 AM 16 Jun 13

what a load of baloney

finerty 09:32 AM 16 Jun 13

i wonder how much money these Spiritualists chargedd brenda and how kuch did AEG pay them to say this baloney

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:13 AM 16 Jun 13

I can't believe that the Judge let the testimony stand.

Anyway I thought the monkey did it :0)

Phil Ocifer 13:07 PM 17 Jun 13

I wonder why we've never used hypnotism?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED