iTunes Probe

Bingalau 17:35 03 Apr 07

I wonder if this means we will eventually get things a little cheaper?

click here

Forum Editor 19:49 03 Apr 07

it's a pet subject, and in the past I've written about it in the magazine.

My New York Client can happily download my favorite Mississipi Delta Blues music for 51p a track from iTunes, using his American VISA card. Using my UK VISA card, and the same iTunes software I have to pay 79p for precisely the same music.

In Denmark they get the same tracks for 66p each.
Something's not rotten in the state of Denmark for a change - it's here in the UK instead, and I'm hopping mad about it. More power to the EU Commission's elbow.

Bingalau 20:21 03 Apr 07

FE. Yes I have downloaded a few at that price too. but at one stage I was getting American newsletters from iPod. With them there was always a free download, but when I tried to download I found that I was on the U.K. site, but was always asked if I wanted the American site. I always clicked on "Yes" and then downloaded the freebie. Then changed back. Most of the downloads were not my style though and have since been deleted. For some reason though I stopped getting the American newsletter.
I hope the EU Commission succeeds in its mission. It will make a nice change to get something a bit cheaper.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…