It's that time of year again....

Forum Editor 19:19 PM 16 Dec 11

when lots of people start heading off for an extended Christmas break. It means that it's time for me, on behalf of all of us at PCA to wish all of you a very happy Christmas, and a happy and peaceful 2012.

As each year end approaches I'm reminded that I couldn't have imagined, back in late 2000 when our forum first went live, that we would still be going strong eleven years later. The years have flown by.

We wouldn't be here at all without all of you of course,and on a personal note I would like to record how much I appreciate the support you've provided over the past year. We've had our ups and downs, but overall I think we've got a pretty good forum - I certainly don't think there can be many others which have such a nice crowd of forum members. To those of you who have helped me out with spam notifications I give a big vote of thanks - I won't name you all, but you know who you are. Another big thank you goes to all my PCA colleagues who provide me with such excellent behind-the-scenes help and support throughout the year.

Enjoy your Christmas,and don't forget that we'll be here all over the Christmas break if you fancy popping in now and then. Dress code: smart casual,and I'll have a Red Bull - no ice.

TonyV 19:20 PM 16 Dec 11

Have a good one!!

ams4127 19:50 PM 16 Dec 11

Seasons Greetings to you and everyone at PCA towers and thanks for another great year.

badgery 19:59 PM 16 Dec 11

So glad you're a 'Christmas' man (as opposed to Winter Festival etc). Best wishes.

Must also wish the same to fm - been a while since we had a ding-dong!

OK, and everyone else as well...

Brumas 20:39 PM 16 Dec 11

Compliments of the season to you also and the rest of the hard working crew at PCA Towers.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:05 PM 16 Dec 11

Merry Christmas to one and all.

rdave13 21:22 PM 16 Dec 11

Merry Christmas to all.

Glad when it's all over and spring ..err..springs. Hate this cold weather.

Mustn't grumble I suppose.

Ventad 21:55 PM 16 Dec 11

Best wishes to all for Christmas and the New Year

Al94 22:25 PM 16 Dec 11

Merry Christmas to all from the Emerald Isle!

Condom 23:48 PM 16 Dec 11

May I also express my sincere thanks to all at PCA who have not only put up with my occasional ramblings but who have also stepped in to help when the occasion arose.

Is it just me or is it getting harder each year to find that elusive present with a wow factor?

Ho Ho Ho to everyone.

Flak999 00:52 AM 17 Dec 11

Merry Christmas one and all!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…