It's Six Nations time again.

Quickbeam 00:31 07 Feb 09

Well England are fraught with injuries and I'm sure that will be over used as an excuse as we're not particularly on form at all, but I'll be at some of them whatever.

So it looks like the Taffs (am I allowed to be that racist?) are in good fettle , and therefore wish any Taffs good luck... it's the only goodwill you'll get from me 'til it's over;)

Just so long as you don't let the accursed the Frogs don't win...

Quickbeam 00:33 07 Feb 09

'Just so long as you don't let the accursed the Frogs win'... just got back from the rugby club:)

Si_L 01:29 07 Feb 09

I'm gonna put my money on Wales defending it, and I dare anyone to suggest otherwise!

crosstrainer 07:49 07 Feb 09

I;m not arguing with you I'm Welsh :)) BUT....Every time we are made favourites, we seem to under perform, resulting in a "Boom and bust" mentality.

We should win, I hope we do, and also that the game isn't turned into a mess by the weather.

laurie53 07:54 07 Feb 09

Usual scenario for me.

"Anyone but England"!

crosstrainer 08:07 07 Feb 09

You only support two teams then? Wales, and any team playing England :))

newman35 08:42 07 Feb 09

I always support the team that's losing - so mainly Scotland, I have to admit.
(I think using a pointy-ended ball confuses us).

Si_L 10:29 07 Feb 09

Well I'm English but I don't rate their chances this time round. My smart money is on the Welsh. Anyone fancy Italy getting their first title?

Quickbeam 10:57 07 Feb 09

Nah...

laurie53 11:18 07 Feb 09

You obviously have a good grasp of Welsh religion!

crosstrainer 13:10 07 Feb 09

Fluent :))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…