It's my lucky day? Dream on (scam email)

lotvic 14:16 19 Sep 14
Answered

Well I though my luck was in when I got this email...

...a business deal where this money can be shared between two of us, in the ratio of 50/50 percentage

Abdul james stve, a banker by profession working in First Commercial Bank of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (U.A.E) and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.I have the opportunity transferring the left over funds, in tune of (USD $17.5M) SEVENTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLA= RS of one of my bank Customers who died along with his entire family on 15th July, 2009 in a plane crash in Northern Iran, who had no relationship to claim the fund and I want you to help me receive the fund in your country. Is an opportunity for us to claim the fund and give o= ur lives a complete definition.

another phishing scam email doing the rounds

lotvic 15:33 19 Sep 14
Answer

just me then :)

bumpkin 17:00 19 Sep 14

just me then :)

Looks like you are the chosen one, the rest of us seem to have missed out on this golden opportunity:-))

bumpkin 17:08 19 Sep 14

He does say 50/50 you don't want the rest of us trying to take advantage of your good fortune. LOL

bumpkin 17:22 19 Sep 14

Clearly yet another scam, but about 4yrs back my elderly father recieved a solicitors letter saying that he was entitled to part of an inheritance from someone he had never heard of but did have the same surname. I told him to be extremely wary and not to send them any money under any circumstances. They did not ask for any up front payment but a couple of months late sent him a cheque for £9000.00.

bumpkin 17:25 19 Sep 14

late= later

lotvic 18:21 19 Sep 14

hmmm, perhaps I'll have the same luck and also inherit from a previously unknown relative :) that would be welcome anytime.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…