It's exactly two weeks before Christmas.

Forum Editor 23:15 11 Dec 09

and shortly lots of people will be preparing to spend the holiday with friends or relatives at home and abroad.

With that in mind, and on behalf of all of us at PCA I would like to wish you a very happy and peaceful Christmas, and thank you for all your help in making this our ninth successful year online.

I can hardly believe that nine years have passed since we first started the forum, but it's a fact, and it's a fact that without your continued participation we simply wouldn't be here. On a personal note I would like to give special thanks to my small but loyal band of spam notifiers. You know who you are, and I want you to know that I'm grateful for the daily emails you send with links to the latest crop of rubbish for deletion.

Have a great Christmas everyone.

Spark6 23:25 11 Dec 09

I may be the first, but not certainly the last, to wish you and yours a very Merry Xmas and a happy and prosperous New Year. Keep up the good work, we appreciate it.

avesnes1 23:28 11 Dec 09

Agree fully with Spark6's sentiment.

Brumas 23:34 11 Dec 09

"May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
The warmth of Christmas grant you love"

and a merry Christmas to all my puzzle(d) viewers ;o))

User-1229748 23:40 11 Dec 09

yes have a happy christmas to you and all the staff at pc advisor :o)

TopCat® 00:52 12 Dec 09

Seasons greetings, health and happiness to one and all and the very best for everyone in 2010.

Do we, perchance, get a long service medal for every ten years of membership? :o) TC.

Kev.Ifty 02:06 12 Dec 09

FE It aint 9 years!!

Oh Man I'm feeling old.

wolfie3000 02:18 12 Dec 09

Happy holidays everyone at PCA and to the forum members.

bri-an 07:41 12 Dec 09

Have a good festive season, one and Al (yes Al is a friend).
Personally, as the last of the 'big spenders', I hereby announce all my Xmas emails will be sent with first class stamps.

Input Overload 09:22 12 Dec 09

All the best to all on the forum! Paul

Picklefactory 10:39 12 Dec 09

Clink!!

Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…