It's been a while

iced_ms 14:19 12 Aug 06

It's been a while since i've been on the site but i've just speng an intesting hour or so reading some of the threads....as well as imparting lots of useful information there are some quite witty forum members around at the minute and i'm glad to see it continues to be a very friendly place..... none of the nasty flaming of us idiot newbies and those intent on ignoring the rules....
Thanks for a great forum :)

anskyber 16:38 12 Aug 06

Welcome back! You must have been away for a while since I do not recognise the name. Yep its friendly, even the pirannas in the water leave some flesh remaining!

SG Atlantis® 17:06 12 Aug 06

nice to see you.

gudgulf 22:21 12 Aug 06

..to see you nice!

De Marcus™ 23:05 12 Aug 06

..come on down!

more often!

he PCA price is right!

I tried :-(

Mr Mistoffelees 23:10 12 Aug 06

:-)

SG Atlantis® 23:16 12 Aug 06

*applauds*

suits you, sir - ooh!

wolfie3000 00:53 13 Aug 06

You get nothing for a pair not in this forum,

Hi Iced_ms nice to meet you, It must have been a long time i joined over a year ago and never seen you post Welcome back :-)

iced_ms 10:32 13 Aug 06

I first joined the site in 2003....i've never been one of the knowledgeable people that can answer the questions, but i always end up here when there is a question i need the answer too....so big thanks to all of you on the forums that help us floundering newbies....:)
& thanks for the reviews on the site PC Advisor team....i've never won one of the great competitions here either....although i always enter when i'm passing through..:)

ezypcy 16:30 13 Aug 06

iced_ms ,I am fairly new to the forum and find that
the many members are only too happy to show me their
'ropes'!
They're a right bunch.Enjoy the fun.

wolfie3000 22:26 13 Aug 06

Iv never won any comps either :(

But the people on here make up for that :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…