Its been ages since I last had....

WhiteTruckMan 22:58 02 Aug 07

a banana split. I used to love them when I was a kid, but its been at least 4 years since my last one. No particular reason why. I didnt go off them or anything like that. I just never seemed to have found the time.

Does anyone else have a little treat that for one reason or another they have let slip (not necessarily food)?

WTM

robgf 01:42 03 Aug 07

Lemon meringue pie and riding a motorcycle.

Giant68 02:05 03 Aug 07

Steak and kidney pudding!

Sapins 07:47 03 Aug 07

At the same time:-0

laurie53 08:04 03 Aug 07

Last week my wife and I realised that it was years since we had a Knickerbocker Glory.

Having found a suitable hostelry we intend to visit shortly.

Now it seems we'll have to add a Banana Split to the list (not on the same visit!).

egapup 08:30 03 Aug 07

I miss smoking, packed up eleven years ago but there are still times when I could gladly light up.

Pine Man 09:09 03 Aug 07

Tripe and onions!!

User-1159794 11:09 03 Aug 07

brandy snap.

Cymro. 11:15 03 Aug 07

egapup you said
"I miss smoking, packed up eleven years ago but there are still times when I could gladly light up".

Yes same with me. I gave up over 25 years ago and still from time to time the urge to have a smoke comes to me. Not that I would ever start back now.

Jak_1 11:26 03 Aug 07

Not had a raspberry ripple ice cream for years, must rectify that!

Quickbeam 11:58 03 Aug 07

seems to be out of fashion. Right now it's one of the flavours that's the hardest to find... my favourite also.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…