It's Back!

morddwyd 10:21 06 Dec 10

Been snowing since half past six and no sign of stopping!

gengiscant 10:43 06 Dec 10

Coming down in sheets here in Edinburgh,I wish it could have waited 1 more day as I am waiting to take delivery of my final component,the case, for my latest PC build. Bought and paid for it yesterday from Ebuyer, and due to be delivered today,some hope. Ho Hum.

lucky1 11:47 06 Dec 10

Same here in Bo'ness. I see Edinburgh Airport is closed until at least 2pm this afternoon. Wish all this white stuff would head back to Russia!

Quickbeam 11:53 06 Dec 10

It's been very nice, but I'm bored with it now. The 30 year cycle of heavy snowfall in Britain can come back again in 2040.

hssutton 12:00 06 Dec 10

Beautiful clear blue skies over the coast of Lincolnshire.

peter99co 12:48 06 Dec 10

Clear blue and sunny Notts/Lincs. Temp -3

Mark5001 12:49 06 Dec 10

Lovely blue clear skies here in Deiniolen not a cloud in the sky.

shellship 13:00 06 Dec 10

Lovely and clear in Northumberland but it was minus 12 degrees this morning!

Macscouse 13:09 06 Dec 10

Wall to wall sunshine this morning, but the clouds are gathering north-westwards over the Black Isle.

Quickbeam 13:22 06 Dec 10

Clear blue in South Yorks with a hard frost and the fish pond which is quite sheltered half frozen over.

TopCat® 14:12 06 Dec 10

Glorious day here in Cornwall after a very hard frost overnight. My pond is iced over except for the area kept clear by an adjustable air flow rising from two sunken airstones.

This morning I had to fix a net over the entire pond as I received my first visit, since we've lived here, of a pesky heron! Luckily it couldn't get at the fish because of the ice! TC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac