It's amazing what junk mail you get?

josie mayhem 00:10 06 Sep 05

Having been on hoilday this year (we go every year and have the same friends), and the kids decided that now they all got messenger, so e-mails ect all've been swapped.

Low and behold, I'm now getting junk mail. The reason that I know whats in them, they have my kids name on them...

One I've just opened up, asks me to click here and enter my birthday (my aged can be kept secret if I want)

But my daughter does know that it is my birthday on Thursday as we are all going away for the weekend to celerbrate it...

I've always hated masserger, it has caused nothing but problems running on the kids computer I'm always sorting it out. I did get rid of it once, but it's strange to think that there's so many people out there who beleive in it, and use it? At the moment I'm stump because there friends live 200 miles away and it makes for a cheap way of keeping in contact..

abbott8 14:17 07 Sep 05

found this
click here
dont know if it is any good but may be of some help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…