It must be Sunday again (is this a repeat?)

chub_tor 10:07 AM 20 Jan 13
Answered

A minute or so ago I asked if anyone else was having a problem with accessing My Posts but it didn't publish. That post was made on IE10 and this one on Firefox 19. Sorry if it is a double posting but the question remains - is it me with a problem of access or is it my machine?

muddypaws 10:10 AM 20 Jan 13

Same here 'unable to find page.'

muddypaws 10:11 AM 20 Jan 13

Should have signed last as muddypaws

chub_tor 10:13 AM 20 Jan 13

I too should have noticed that my post had no name - chub_tor here

Kevscar1 10:16 AM 20 Jan 13

PCA seems to have had so many problems maybe it's time to go back because I'm starting to get really fed up

Kevscar1 10:19 AM 20 Jan 13

since getting infinity I can now download an hour long TV program faster than the forum pages load

chub_tor 10:24 AM 20 Jan 13

I only spend a few hours a week on here and the vast majority of those are trouble free, it is the weekends that seem to be troublesome but the sad thing it seems to be the same problems repeating themselves i.e. no access to My Posts and no names on the posts. Apart from that the site is fast and responsive whereas in the past we have had to put up with sluggishly turning pages and slow refresh. Chub_tor

johndrew 11:12 AM 20 Jan 13
Answer

I am experiencing the same symptoms as Chub_tor - and probably everyone else.

Johndrew

Quickbeam 11:14 AM 20 Jan 13

Me too...

Chronos the 2nd 11:24 AM 20 Jan 13

A pretty poor standard for a PC magazine. I expect the usual excuses, massive amount of traffic overwhelming servers or whatever reason is being trotted out these days.

Al94 11:33 AM 20 Jan 13

I visit several forums and this is the only one with constant issues, the rest just --- work!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Google's new logo was redesigned

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites