Is it lost in the post?

Bingalau 13:59 25 Mar 08

I have heard nothing more about that prize I won a few week's ago. Is it possible it has gone astray in one of our modern postal service's black holes?

Bingalau 14:00 25 Mar 08

Hit the send button too soon. I seem to remember WTM had the same problem a while ago too.

Rosemary Haworth 14:10 25 Mar 08

Hi Bingalau,
Rest assured, it's all in hand.

I have passed your details to the PR for Magix and generally ask them to send out prizes product two weeks after the onsale date of the issue in question.

That would mean the software being sent out from Germany on Thursday this week, so all being well, it should be with you early next week.

If not, please email me directly.

All the best,

Rosemary

Deputy Editor, PC Advisor

sunny staines 14:59 25 Mar 08

used to have the same problem with free gifts with subscriptions to computer mags the gifts never arrived used to chase then up never did get any of them despite umpteen calls. after 3 years of missed gifts I do not subscribe to any mags now.

Bingalau 15:41 25 Mar 08

Rosemary. Thanks for the reply. I should have realised that it was scheduled for the May edition. But I have had a few items go missing in the Post recently. So I was getting a bit worried.

Forum Editor 17:43 25 Mar 08

You're in good hands.

Bingalau 17:53 25 Mar 08

FE. Looking forward to it with great excitement because I am still not absolutely sure of what it does etc. The DJ in our Royal Navy club said it's brilliant. I think he is jealous already.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5