Is it cool to be a geek?

tommy vercetti 15:40 03 Feb 06

I think so. Im a geek and proud of it!

kiddgame2000 15:56 03 Feb 06

Question for you -Would you rather have a new computer or a girlfriend?

Just a little test to see if your a real geek.

If u have a girlfriend already as well as being a geek then you are definatly cool.

Ive got the girl at the minute i just need to try and be a better geek.

SG Atlantis® 16:10 03 Feb 06

As someone said to me in one of my threads.

"There are only 10 types of people in this world.............those who understand binary and those who don't."

I continually get called a Geek, I don't like it much but if that's their name for a PC enthusiast who likes learning and is fascinated by technology, then that's that.

Now I'm off to watch Sci-fi re-runs...

SG Atlantis® 16:12 03 Feb 06

In answer to your question...YES!

tommy vercetti 16:14 03 Feb 06

IN answer to your question Kiddgame id much rather have a new computer.

I dont need a girlfriend at the moment because ive recently aquired the first season of the Original Wonder Woman Series on DVD - featuring all 12 episodes (including the feature length pilot!)

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:17 03 Feb 06

'I dont need a girlfriend at the moment because ive recently aquired the first season of the Original Wonder Woman Series on DVD - featuring all 12 episodes (including the feature length pilot!)'...this is the single most bizarre statement that I hace ever heard.

G

mco 16:19 03 Feb 06

I reckon that qualifies tommy as a geek! Can girls be geeks? Because I think I'm one. (a geek that is, and a girl)

MidgetMan 16:19 03 Feb 06

Think about it :>))

SG Atlantis® 16:22 03 Feb 06

I just fell off my seat because I laughing so much.

Forum Editor 16:36 03 Feb 06

of this mindless rubbish.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…