Isn't this Sony Viao Rollover . . .

Covergirl 20:50 23 Mar 08

. . . annoying ?
How many times have I accidentally rolled over it and had to click the X to get rid of it.

OK, I suppose I'll get told I need to control my mouse better . . . .

MAT ALAN 20:53 23 Mar 08

you need to control your mouse better!!! is that OK....

laurie53 20:55 23 Mar 08

Yes, very!

Jak_1 20:58 23 Mar 08

It's very annoying, I've lost track of the number of times I've had to click the x to get to see the new/updated threads

Earthsea 21:02 23 Mar 08

because I use a Sony Vaio.

DANZIG 22:13 23 Mar 08

Its advertising that allows us to use this excellent forum to extend our opinions.

A little bit of 'interactive' advertisement shouldn't be too much of a concern should it??

lisa02 22:48 23 Mar 08

Just kidding, I've been a moaner in the past too about ads but...

As much as I hate intrusive ads this one ain't bad... there have been worse. Also PCA are pretty good about taking comments on board, so maybe you could take on board that if you clicked some of them you'd help the site.

sinbads 09:01 24 Mar 08

I dont mind a few clicks on these type of intrusive adds to support the forum after that i switch it off click here

anskyber 09:07 24 Mar 08

Ads a a reality of life on this site which we need to accept.

My only issue with it is most roll over ads will return to normal size after the roll over but this one will only do so if it is closed by me , the page refreshed or another forum selected. So it's very high on the intrusion scale and does obliterate a lot of the posts.

If you use Firefox Adlock Plus works extremely well, a couple of clicks and no more Vaio rollover.

Bingalau 10:18 24 Mar 08

I find that if I click on the thread I want to look at and move the mouse down at the same time that annoying advert stays where it is. So it looks like it is all down to mouse control.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…