Isn't Bluetooth great?

Forum Editor 19:14 06 Jun 05

I'm underwhelmed myself, and wondered if you are, too.

Just for the record, who uses any Bluetooth devices OTHER than mobile phones? Is this technology thriving, diving, or merely gathering speed?

watchful 19:20 06 Jun 05

What's Bluetooth?

Al94 19:49 06 Jun 05

Have to agree, very underwhelmed also. Only use it to synchronise and transfer files to and from a mobile phone running Windows CE (mostly to synchronise Outlook) I find that the range is so limited that I have to be in the same room therefore it would be as handy to plug in a USB cable. If the range was greater - it would be more beneficial. It was also a pain in the butt to get Activesync communicating properly with an Orange SPV C500, but at least I now know the procedure!

CurlyWhirly 20:14 06 Jun 05
  stalion 21:22 06 Jun 05

Haven't had the experience of useing it so far

wiz-king 21:30 06 Jun 05

My mobile phone is too old to have it, my pc likewise. Do I feel the need -NO! I am extreamly underwelmed.

watchful 21:42 06 Jun 05

Thanks for the link of explanation.

Where's me phd?

Eargasm 22:21 06 Jun 05

Thanks for the link mate, i have heard of it but was'nt sure what it was.

CurlyWhirly 22:29 06 Jun 05

Any better?

click here=

Al94 22:36 06 Jun 05

I do however like using a bluetooth headset in the car even though I think everyone who has one stuck on the side of their face (myself included) looks like a proper prat!!

Pooke 22:50 06 Jun 05

I got a top of the range headset from motorola with a motorola phone (a bundle deal) and the quality of the sound was rubbish, the gadget was too futtery (if that's how ya spell it).

I liked the look of a bluetooth desktop in PCW but the above expereince put me off buying it.

FE " I'm underwhelmed myself, and wondered if you are, too."

Yes I am!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now