Iron Man 2

iqs 19:56 30 Apr 10

Hi,

Just got back from watching Iron Man2.
I thought the first film was brilliant,but the sequel was very disappointing.Lacked everything that the made the original a superb film,in my opinion.

iqs 19:58 30 Apr 10

Lacked everything that made the original a superb film,in my opinion.

michaelw 08:48 01 May 10

I thought it was good, but then I'm easily pleased.

DANZIG 16:05 01 May 10

Oh I do hope not. I thought the first one had everything going for it. Great special effects and a sense of humour as well.

Mr Mistoffelees 17:03 01 May 10

Sequels are too often inferior to the first film.

Wait and see what Iron Man 27 is like!

Joseph Kerr 18:22 01 May 10

I thought it was just OK, but I consider that an achievement after Spiderman 3 and Superman Returns.

I had heard they were going to make more of his drink problem, but instead you got a Spiderman 3 style set piece with some silly drunken antics, in order to lead in to a set piece fight scene.

To be fair there's only so far you an go with a character who is always up against...well...different versions of himself.

Forum Editor 19:24 01 May 10

I'll be reasonably happy.

michaelw 09:39 02 May 10

It was worth watching just to see Scarlett Johansson in a skin-tight costume kicking butt.

Yes, I'm a dirty old man.

Quickbeam 10:17 02 May 10

Even Gwyneth Paltrow will appear to be jaded in Iron Man 27...

iqs 13:36 02 May 10

"It was worth watching just to see Scarlett Johansson in a skin-tight costume kicking butt"

I agree.....

ronalddonald 16:24 02 May 10

you could always ask Iron Man to iron your clothes

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…