Internet users are highbrow

spikeychris 21:03 06 Apr 06

Yeah right – you might like to think so but the BBC gave 5,000 users the chance to download and watch BBC TV and radio on the internet. This was a watch again option, what was the most downloaded program? Eastenders. In the top five were Little Britain, Two Pints Of Lager and a Packet of Crisps, Bleak House and Top Gear.

Where are the docos and news items? Is there a culture of secret soap, sitcom, petrol head watchers online professing to ignore such things?

click here

click here

SG Atlantis® 21:17 06 Apr 06

two pints is great.

If I want to watch a documentary there's multiple repeats on the discovery channel. Two pints can be downloaded one week ahead of schedule btw.

At the end of each episode it states "catch the next episode online now" and the flags up the beeeb site.

ade.h 21:50 06 Apr 06

If it wasn't for the BBC website and some good stuff on BBC Four, I could be forgiven for wondering what I'm paying a license fee for. There's only one programme that I have watched online - mostly because its regular time slots are not convenient - and that's Click, which is usually mildly interesting.
I'm not much of a TV fan and neither is anyone in hy house really. We only have Freesat because, without it, we would have no television service at all.

CurlyWhirly 05:18 07 Apr 06

I would probably download Eastenders previews as I'm a fan too!

watchful 07:45 07 Apr 06

If anyone ever thought so then they know differently now and, from this thread: click here
there are a lot more viewers of 'soaps' than would care to admit or they wouldn't know about their goings on.

Personally I cannot understand why anyone would want to watch Eastenders in any way, shape or form.

Sorry CW :o)

CurlyWhirly 14:59 07 Apr 06

"Sorry CW :o)"

No need to apologise as we all like different things in life ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…