Inquest Reports

Colin 10:35 19 Jul 06

Can anyone tell me if their is a website that provides inquest reports? I have done a search, but only found references to various inquests, but not the actual report.

Thanks

Diemmess 11:29 19 Jul 06

Try this click here
Quote from that page -
[Coroners Inquest Reports
The coroner was responsible for inquisitions into sudden or suspicious deaths. Bear in mind that the sensitive nature of these records means that they are closed to public access for 75 years. Information Sheet 9 : Coroners Records, shows the location of Coroners Records for Westminster, Marylebone and Paddington (PDF file). A full list of our holdings can be found in Section 13 – Courts of Law in our Guide to Holdings.]

spuds 11:40 19 Jul 06

If you are looking for recent Inquest reports, then I believe that you will need to approach the Coroners Court in whose locality the inquest took part in. Not all information will be available to the general public.

Would mention that the government, are looking into possible reform of the Coroner's Court and procedures.

If the inquest is of any particular importance, then the local area main newspaper may have information available.

Colin 12:05 19 Jul 06

Thanks for the responses. I am looking for an inquest regarding a fatal road accident. I will look at the area's newspaper's websites.

Pidder 18:26 19 Jul 06

I think that if you can show a significant personal reason for requiring a copy of the coroner's report, a request to the coroner himself can be made, presumably via the coroner's office.

wiz-king 19:24 19 Jul 06

If you use the google news search and tie it down by date and location you will get most of the local papers reports.
However the reports of an inquest that I went to bore little resemblance to the stated facts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…