Innocent until proven guilty

Phil Ocifer 08:44 AM 16 Nov 12
Answered

As I said to a mate last night, when I was young I was taught that if you were innocent you had nothing to worry about.

I was also taught that " . . . sticks and stones may break my bones . . . " etc and it didn't really matter what people said about me, because I knew the truth.

imho, someone is causing a great deal of fuss about protesting their innocence, and taking things a bit far wrt imminent prosecutions.

Luckily, I'm OK though - the few people who knew anything about my past criminal activities have since died, therefore I know nobody will be approaching me with accusations from my past.

Any comments, please be succinct, write them on the back of a used £50 note and send them to the usual address :) Thx. Phil

flycatcher1 10:18 AM 18 Nov 12

WTM I completely agree with your post. If you are innocent of a crime fight your corner with every available tool.

Once upon a time I was caned at school for a crime when I was innocent. I did not complain, well, I couldn't, but I had got away with many pranks without being caught so I just took the punishment.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone