Innocent MP's-2

Teaboy 17:16 15 May 09

There has been a great deal of press coverage regarding the possible misuse of the MP's expenses claims naming a number of probable offenders.

What about some knowledgable bod in the media giving a list of those MP's who have not abused the system?

I'll make a start:- Um, um,....

iambeavis 17:25 15 May 09

I'm neither knowledgeable nor in the media, but you could start here - click here

WhiteTruckMan 18:35 15 May 09

It could be that it is easier to name and praise the good one(s?) rather than doll out the names of the fiddlers.

WTM

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:37 15 May 09

The vast majority were strangely quiet when, during the last 5 years, there was a move to publicise the receipts...so in my book they are all as guilty as hell.

G

S5W 18:50 15 May 09

Having witnessed the harridan Hewitt trying to justify her existence on BBC Question Time last night I am with GANDALF <|:-)>.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…