Infinite cats

Sethhaniel 14:27 04 Aug 06
  Sethhaniel 14:28 04 Aug 06

looking at cats on pc looking at cats on pc looking at cats on pc looking at cats on pc ad infinitum - up to the 1300's now

wolfie3000 16:00 04 Aug 06

Pure genius!!!

I love when i see things like this on the net its funny and totally original,

Genius and insanity mixed into one i love it.

Mr Mistoffelees 17:21 04 Aug 06

No picture of me.

How can they run that site without a picture of The Original Conjouring Cat???

Input Overload 22:39 05 Aug 06

I was never a cat lover until a small bundle of black fur moved in a few months ago, that's all changed now.

rdave13 23:11 05 Aug 06

Sorry but I dislike the cruel vermine. Their prey will be played about with untill totally terrified and physically exhausted, then kept in a salivating jaw untill the cat dacides to kill it's prey. No other annimal has been created to be so evil by nature than a cat, with the exeption of the human being of course.

Input Overload 23:28 05 Aug 06

As you say Rdave13, we are in no position to judge looking on our record.

Sethhaniel 06:20 06 Aug 06

a cat for hours - with all its playfulness -

but the best you'd get out of a dog -would be for it to chase its tail ;)

Long Live the cat (times 9) ;)

Mr Mistoffelees 10:03 06 Aug 06

We have three :-)

PurplePenny 12:59 06 Aug 06

What you describe is the behaviour of a domesticated cat which no longer needs to hunt for food so it hunts for sport.

Wild cats (including domesticated cats gone feral) do not play with their prey: they can't afford to risk it getting away; so they kill it with a single bite to the spine. That's far less cruel than, for instance, being torn apart or being swallowed alive which are some other creatures' methods of killing; or being bled to death, hung, suffocated or eaten alive as we humans do to creatures that we eat.

SG Atlantis® 13:56 06 Aug 06

"...or eaten alive as we humans do to creatures that we eat."

What do we eat alive?

I like all animals but cats I am not particularly keen on, they're too 'stuck up', lol, I don't understand them. My dad's elderly neighbour is in hospital and her cat has been starving, wouldn't eat...You can tell the poor thing is depressed and lonely. There was a woman calling to the lady's house to feed it, it wouldn't eat there and then so she took the food away when she went home. She has now stopped calling altogether.

I was up in my dads and I fed it some tuna, it ate every pick. I got my dad some cat food, little pouches of the stuff, and it's been eating well. It's starting to fill out again, it was all skinny, which is great!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced